1 hunky husband + 3 adorable and adventurous boys + 1 beautiful, little princess + 1 big, slobbery dog = 1 happy momma!
Let it be noted that I was once an English teacher but am now the mother of four very young and very vivacious children. I blame all grammatical and spelling errors on this fact and ask for your compassion and forgiveness (and maybe some brownies too). =)
Thursday, December 23, 2010
On the second day before Christmas...
Tonight we are currently bowling with nic's family so once again I am blogging on his phone. Let's just say I'm not the world's best bowler. But it is fun to be with family. I think I'm actually tied with my six year old nephew (and that's only because I let Sam help me bowl)! Oh well, I guess I can't be good at everything...just kidding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment