1 hunky husband + 3 adorable and adventurous boys + 1 beautiful, little princess + 1 big, slobbery dog = 1 happy momma!
Let it be noted that I was once an English teacher but am now the mother of four very young and very vivacious children. I blame all grammatical and spelling errors on this fact and ask for your compassion and forgiveness (and maybe some brownies too). =)
Friday, December 24, 2010
On the first day before Christmas (a.k.a. Christmas Eve)
Well, the big man in red comes tonight. I can't believe Christmas is already here! Today has been a great day. We've been out and about pretty much all day. We started in the morning delivering goodies and presents. Then we had my extended family party. It was funny because Santa, being really busy tonight, wasn't able to make it to the party but he left a note asking if the person who is almost the same age as him (my dad) would be his helper. So my dad gave everyone their gifts. It was all good except for Santa's helper told me that I had gained some weight since last Christmas! Stinker! =) Afterward, we went to my Aunt Tina's house and my Uncle Jerry came to visit also. I just love how close my extended family is! I never realized that not all families are like mine where we are good friends and like to visit each other whenever we can. Then we crammed into my parent's mini-van and went driving around g-ville to look at the Christmas lights. Now we're just changing into our new pajamas that Santa left for us and heading to bed. It is about time...I'm exhausted! And tomorrow is going to be just as busy! I love this time of year!! Merry Christmas everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment