First of all, it is that time of year when I should have already ordered my cards and sent them out as I resolved to do last year, but, as fate/habit has it every year, I will probably be sending out our Christmas cards on Christmas Eve...anyway, here's a preview of the amazing card that will soon (I hope, I hope) be hanging on your fridge:
Anyway, let me just put in a little plug for Shutterfly here. I have been working on a scrapbook on for Sam on Shutterfly and absolutely love it. They have tons of lay-outs and designs, and it has been really easy to maneuver through the process. Plus, it has been more cost-efficient and less time consuming than the crafty, scissors-fancy-paper-and-glue scrapbook. Here are some links to other products that I enjoy using:Christmas photo cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/
holiday cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/
· photo calendars to http://www.shutterfly.com/
birthday card to http://www.shutterfly.com/

And they can have some amazing specials! Last year I made a book for ken and all it cost me was shipping. I wrote a story and then took pictures of J that went along with the story and then put it all together! It was so fun. AND pretty much free!
ReplyDelete