Let it be noted that I was once an English teacher but am now the mother of four very young and very vivacious children. I blame all grammatical and spelling errors on this fact and ask for your compassion and forgiveness (and maybe some brownies too). =)

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

On the eleventh day before Christmas...

In order to keep my goal of posting every day for the twelve days before christmas, I am currently typing this post on my husband's I-phone. It is not as easy as it looks. :) Anyway, we are currently on our way to see the lights at temple square. I am so excited because sam has never been and hopefully this can be a tradition we continue.
...okay now we are on our way home. We had a great time with our friends clay, Jill, and Jill's kids. The lights were beautiful, the company was wonderful, and we topped it all off with a hot fudge sundae. I will try to add some pictures to this post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment