Two quick stories for the day...
A few weeks ago, Hubs' sister was in town with all of her family. They live in Washington, and it's a real treat when we get to see them. There are five kids in the family ranging from fourteen to three years old. Anyway, I'll tell more about the visit another day, but today Heidi called Hubs to inform him that her one of her little girls let out a huge belch today. When Heidi chided her, "What do you say?" She responded, "That was a good one!"
"Where did you learn that?"
"From my uncle."
Oh, the things kids learn. Hopefully, Hubs will only corrupt other children and not our own! (Just kidding!) =)
Yesterday we went to my parents-in-law for Sunday dinner. They have a bunch of wild cats around the yard along with three horses and two dogs. Well, when it was time to leave, we loaded Sam into the car and said our good-byes. When I went to shut Sam's car door, what should peer out at me from the other side of Sam? A wild cat. He hopped over Sam and jumped out of the car in a quick hurry when he saw that I had spotted him. Sam just laughed and laughed. I don't know how long the cat had been in the car, but Sam hadn't made a peep about it. I guess he thought he was getting a cat!
Oh My! I would have been Freaking Out screaming about how a wild cat tried to eat my baby! I like the Burping story too, my uncles taught us all to burp, really good big turkey burps.
ReplyDeleteHaha! Love it!
ReplyDeleteHi. You don't know me, but I got your blog from Kate Wheeler who is in my ward. I am going through infertility right now and talked on my own blog about how I wished I had a blog I could read that talked about infertility. That's when she gave me your infertile myrtle address. I just spent the last couple hours reading it and cried. I just want to say how happy I am for your little family. Your baby is adorable! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings. I wish you the best in your future endeavors.
ReplyDelete