So who makes a goal to post EVERYDAY this close to Christmas? What was I thinking? It has actually been nice to write about our comings and goings this busy holiday season; I've just found myself doing a lot of late night, drowsy blogging.
Tonight we went to the Christmas Sing-a-long that the Larry H. Miller family hosts at the Energy Solutions arena. It was actually really neat. It was almost a packed (that's a lot of people!), and everyone seemed in cheerful spirits. We went with Nic's family and had a good time together. There was an orchestra playing as we sang along. To hear an entire stadium singing Christmas songs together was really cool. We sang everything from Joy to the World to Frosty the Snowman. Jon Schmidt (?) also performed. It always amazes me to watch someone who is passionate about what they do perform. I think this would be another fun tradition to start to doing each year!
And now I am off to bed. I feel bad because I feel like this post sounds a little sub-par, but I'm tired, so it will have to do for now.
Hey! We went to that too! Our blog posts from last night are similar! Lol...
ReplyDelete