No other city can compete with the events, concerts and shows in Las Vegas. We're truly the Entertainment Capital of the World. And no matter what you're looking for this summer, we've got just the event. There are Las Vegas shows with dancing, singing, acrobatics and more. There's comedy or drama. And a healthy amount of spectacle.
Sorry, Las Vegas. I beg to differ. My house might give you a run for your money. As a mother, I am performing every day. I sing, I dance, I act, I improv, I do impersonations and puppet shows, and I'm a pretty good comedian. The thing I love about being a mom is that I am not a good singer (I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket); I'm not a good dancer; my impersonations aren't always spot on; my jokes are usually cheesy; but my kids still like it. They keep requesting the same songs every day. They like to sing and dance with me and be silly. We have fun and enjoy being together. So maybe I don't have the huge crowds or fame and maybe I'm not making the big bucks, but hearing those cute laughs and giggles and making those fun memories is so much better.
By the way, what does 'a healthy amount of spectacle' mean? Is there some way to measure how much spectacle is healthy and how much crosses the line to unhealthy? Just wondering.
No comments:
Post a Comment