I love books, and I love to see my boys love books. I hope that they will always have a love for reading. I like to watch Mark go to the bookshelf and look and look until he finds his favorite books. I like how Mark's favorite way to read is sitting on top of you. I like watching the boys' reactions to books--their smiles and laughs and excitement. I want to remember their first favorites, so I just thought I would write down the first books that captured their hearts (the books that we've read over and over and over and over again until everyone has them memorized).
By the way, here are a few of my first favorite books (I still have them memorized!):
Sam's First Favorite Books:
Mark's First Favorite Books:
Cole currently likes to eat any book. I'll post his favorite books when he's more selective and more into reading than eating.

















No comments:
Post a Comment