The other day my sister was letting Sam play with her cellphone. Little did she know that Sam is completely cellphone savvy. Within seconds, he sent the following text message to everyone on her recent contacts list:
.Call me when you get this. jjmd nonmom.
He was able to get into composing a text, choose a text template, and add some of his own text lingo. Needless to say, Nanny had all sorts of concerned friends calling her, wondering what was going on, and wanting to know what jjmd nonmom means. I thought I would be able to keep up with the kids these days and understand their lingo, but already my one year old has passed me. Oh well, might as well accept the fact that I'm old. And learning point #kazillion: don't let Sam play with your cellphone--he knows what he is doing!
Lol! That is funny. :)
ReplyDeleteI got that message :) Silly Sam!
ReplyDelete