This is from yesterday:
This morning has been brought to us by the letter P and by the number 3...
It all started with a stinky diaper this morning. No big deal. Then we had breakfast and after that it was time for a bath. Well, while Sam was taking his bath, he pooped (P #1). He hasn't done that for a long time, so I was caught by surprise. I quickly got him out of the bath, rinsed him off, and took him to his room to get him dressed for the day. While I was getting him dressed, he puked all over himself (P #2) and thus needed another bath. Unfortunately, I hadn't cleaned up the bath tub yet, so I had Sam in the bathroom in his birthday suit while I tried to hurriedly clean up the P #1 mess. While I was cleaning up the bath tub, Sam escaped, went into the hall, and peed on the wall (P #3). What a morning! Needless to say, it took us an hour and a half just to get Sam ready for the day!
Sounds like fun in your house...lol
ReplyDeletex