Here's my soundtrack:

- *I Am a Child of God-LDS Hymn: My faith and my knowledge of who I am are very important to me and have got me through a lot of tough times.
- *Star Spangled Banner: First, my dad is a veteran and always taught us the value of freedom and patriotism. Second, my best friend/horse was named Banner and this was her song!
- *Famous in a Small Town-Miranda Lambert: I grew up in a small town and this song is a little too true!
- *Happy Ending-Sugarland: I'm a big believer in happy endings! My life is a fairytale!
- *Small Town Girl-Kelly Pickler: Another small town song!
- *Rodeo-Garth Brooks: I used to rodeo and still love being on the back of a horse.
- *Dream Big-Ryun Shupe: I am a big dreamer. My head is always up in the clouds.
- *Girls Just Wanna Have Fun-Cyndi Lauper: I'm an 80's girl (I once had the hot pink clothes, big, dangly earrings, and claw bangs) and I'm a girl who likes to have fun.
- *Small Things-Blink 182: I'm only 5'o tall but dynamite comes in small packages!
- *Fire and Ice-Garth Brooks: I'm a mix of good and bad--"she's kind of crazy but it's nice..."
- *When You Wish Upon a Star-Pinocchio (Disney): First, I love Disney and fairytales, and second, I'm a wisher and a dreamer.
- *Jolene-Dolly Parton: This song inspired my parents and saved me from being named Arlus.
- *Redneck Girl-Bellamy Brothers: I'm totally a redneck in so many ways and proud of it!
- *I Saw God Today-George Strait: With Baby S, I feel like I see evidence of God's love for me every day.
I love your soundtrack-especially the "Jolene" song! We will all be forever grateful for that one song...
ReplyDelete