1 hunky husband + 3 adorable and adventurous boys + 1 beautiful, little princess + 1 big, slobbery dog = 1 happy momma!
Let it be noted that I was once an English teacher but am now the mother of four very young and very vivacious children. I blame all grammatical and spelling errors on this fact and ask for your compassion and forgiveness (and maybe some brownies too). =)
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Updates
So here's an update on the Sam-sleep thing. That first night, as you recall, was two hours of crying. The next night was half an hour. The next night was forty minutes. Last night? Five minutes! What? Nic had just whispered, "That kid has some lungs, doesn't he?" I had just crawled into bed. Both us were hunkering down for another stretch of crying. And then there was silence. Nic thought maybe Sam had managed to make a rope out of his blankets and had escaped from the crib. I went to check on the kid to make sure he was alive. I found him lying down, snoring softly. Go figure. I have no idea what to expect tonight. Every day as a mother I am learning that you just never know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment