Let it be noted that I was once an English teacher but am now the mother of four very young and very vivacious children. I blame all grammatical and spelling errors on this fact and ask for your compassion and forgiveness (and maybe some brownies too). =)

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Memorial Day weekend

Here's some pictures from our camping trip over Memorial Day weekend. We were in the middle of nowhere--believe me, we had to drive over an hour to get a cell signal. There was a whole lot of sage brush, rocks, dirt, horny toads, and some slithery things that I would rather not think about. That was about it. But we had so much fun!


Flying kites!



The pinwheel kite was giving us problems, but after some crafty engineering, we got it to work!


Can you see the garbage bag handle and the rock tail? Surprisingly, it worked!


It is always good to be with family! Here are some family pics of us just hanging out.






Digging (and in the baby's case, eating) for trilobites. Papa J should have been an archaeologist!


No comments:

Post a Comment