Here's a look back over the past wonderful year with my sweet angel, Mark.
1 hunky husband + 3 adorable and adventurous boys + 1 beautiful, little princess + 1 big, slobbery dog = 1 happy momma!
Let it be noted that I was once an English teacher but am now the mother of four very young and very vivacious children. I blame all grammatical and spelling errors on this fact and ask for your compassion and forgiveness (and maybe some brownies too). =)
Thursday, August 23, 2012
Happy Birthday, Mark-o Polo!
Today my baby is officially one year old. It has been an adventurous and amazing year so far, and it only gets better each day. I love this little guy! He's such a character and a perfect part of our eternal family.
Here's a look back over the past wonderful year with my sweet angel, Mark.
Here's a look back over the past wonderful year with my sweet angel, Mark.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




The expression and happiness on his little face on this last photo is just adorable...I hope you have that one up on the wall somewhere! :-)
ReplyDeleteLou x
What a cutie!!!
ReplyDelete