Let it be noted that I was once an English teacher but am now the mother of four very young and very vivacious children. I blame all grammatical and spelling errors on this fact and ask for your compassion and forgiveness (and maybe some brownies too). =)

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Boy and his Dog

Gus is Sam's dog. Sometimes Gus is scared of Sam, even though he outweighs him by more than a hundred pounds. But they are already becoming an adventurous duo. They both like to see what mischief they can find. Gus likes to help Sam out by finishing his dinner for him which Sam likes to throw on the ground for Gus. Gus also tends to stand in the way when Sam is doing something he's not suppose to be doing, and I'm trying to get to him. I can't wait until it warms up and I can turn these two loose outside!

2 comments:

  1. Those two are pretty good pals! And they are so photogenic! They must take after their Nanny... :)

    ReplyDelete