Let it be noted that I was once an English teacher but am now the mother of four very young and very vivacious children. I blame all grammatical and spelling errors on this fact and ask for your compassion and forgiveness (and maybe some brownies too). =)

Thursday, January 7, 2010

America's Next Top Model

I'm a model; you know that I am, and I do my little turn on the catwalk...I think those are the words but then again, I'm notorious for singing along to the radio with completely made-up lyrics. It runs in the family. J sings "standing outside the barn" instead of "standing outside the fire" and "that little cow's lovin'" instead of "that little gal's lovin'." My favorite is my dad's lyrics to a SheDaisy song: "crappin' on cotton when you really gotta go..." Try to figure out which song that belongs to!
Anyway, here's some super cute pics of my super cute baby. I decided to play photographer the other day, and Turkey humored me...for a little bit anyway! Also, be warned: Turkey is barely over a month old, and I've already taken over 300 pictures! Obsessed? Maybe just a little!

Our model today has golden, baby-fine hair, blue-gray eyes (for now), and is two feet tall (almost). He enjoys drinking milk, moonlit nights, and drooling...


This guy that Hubs works with gave us these cute Yankee duds. Once the team sees these pics, I know they'll be calling to hire Turkey for their next ad campaign!Ready for a cold winter day! Grandma J bought the cute winter hat. In the second picture, Turkey is doing his Godfather pose.




My little angel!

This is Turkey's 'bama outfit. Nanny bought it for him and sent it from Alabama. I love the little horsie feet!
Ten little fingers and ten little toes--let him be loved wherever he goes!


This kid has so many funny expressions! So much personality already!

"Here's lookin' at you, kid!"


Trying to re-create a scene from E.T.:
"Whatchyou lookin' at?"
This picture just cracks me up for some reason. One of these three is not like the others...
Just monkeyin' around!


I hope they call me on a mission when I have grown a foot or two (or three)...


Alright...enough with the pictures already!

6 comments:

  1. Hehe, Jolene you crack me up! I love your photo shot with your Turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, maybe I could hire you for J's next photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HE IS A HANDSOME LITTLE BOY!!!
    HE IS GROWING UP SO FAST!
    TELL HIM TO TAKE HIS TIME, NO RUSH!
    ELIVANIA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful baby, I can't wait to see him one day. I'll be there on Sunday. I want to stop by and see him when you are not so crazy with family.

    ReplyDelete